Getting Started With Polis 3.0
We are live!
It is finally here, starting September 1st, 2021 the Olympus Network is live. It comes with a lot of great features that we know you will love as much as we do.
In order to get you started and able to enjoy it fully, we want to give you some instructions to get you going.
If you sent coins into the burning address make sure they registered in the official migration record. You can ctrl + F your address there. Around 7.1 Million token were migrated into the new chain as soon as the first block was minted. Thank you for your support and your dedication to be a part of the history of our project at such early stages.
In case you have any sort of issue with the migration, please refer to our discord server and create a support ticket in there.
Please stop sending coins into the burn address, coins sent to the address after the chain was launched and that do not appear on the migration record are not migrated into Olympus. If you sent your coins there and have not received them into you Olympus account, please open a support ticket.
Adding Olympus to Metamask
You can get started by going to the Official Polis Faucet and selecting Olympus. A Metamask prompt asking you to add a network, it may come with a warning saying that the network id does not match Metamask’s records, this is fine for now, you can ignore that message.
In case you want to manually add Olympus here’s the info you need.
- Network Id: 333999
- RPC Node: https://rpc.polis.tech
- Explorer: https://explorer.polis.tech
- Currency Symbol: POLIS
As you know, the complete Polis ecosystem will be deployed throughout September, at launch, here’s a list of resources that you will find useful.
- Block Explorer: you can find all blockchain related info and smart contract execution data here.
- Faucet: you can request test coins for testnet here, as well as adding network information to Metamask.
- Gnosis Safe: a smart contract implementation of multi-signature wallets, allowing you to grant access to funds to several wallets.
- Snapshot Governance: off-chain governance system for proposal creation and voting, unlike the on-chain proposals on BSC, creating proposals and voting on this platform is free for Polis Holders.
This list will continue to be updated as more services and platforms are deployed to make use of the Polis Chain. Current website & forum will continue to exist and be maintained for proposal discussion and creation.
You are good to go
Now that you have read the information above, you should be able to start enjoying everything the Olympus Network has to offer, with lots more coming soon. We hope you are as excited as we are!
As always, if you need further help on anything our development team is glad to assist at any time.